Hi I am Juliana from La Feterie Miami Wedding Florist
For more samples of our work, please visit the Gallery and Instagram.
More about Juliana from La Feterie Miami Wedding Florist
- Coffee lover … hug giver
- Obsessed about brigadeiros (some sort of truffles from Brazil, but you wouldn’t know until you try one)
- Emma’s Momma bear… gosh motherhood changed me!
- I am a loyal friend and a full believer, family is the true core of everything
- I learn over the years that you do your best every day and the universe is in charge.
- Give and don’t expect…it will come back to you eventually.
- I am thankful for photography, what better way to keep forever the happiest moments of our lives, and music for bringing the joy of celebrating.
- I cry on TV commercials…and I laugh for absolutely no reason.
- When I was 3 or 4 years old I went to my first wedding, and afterward, I wear a skirt on my head to pretend it was a veil, and I got married around the house over and over, for days…I guess that explains a little my passion for weddings.
- I also have a craving for colors, music, dancing, desserts, pretty flowers, and high heels, and I would love to be your flower girl!!